Supporting Member Expectations
The Seed Innovation and Protection Alliance (“SIPA”) welcomes membership from throughout the seed industry. Supporting Members are an integral part of the SIPA program, however as a Supporting Member of the program, SIPA requests support of the SIPA program by implementing the following where possible:
- Signing the SIPA Code of Ethics;
- Identify a contact for communication with SIPA;
- Help SIPA facilitate education and information on intellectual property in the seed industry, including but not limited to:
- Providing assistance in the development, distribution and/or communication of education and information on intellectual property, when appropriate, including but not limited to, live or recorded presentations, free of charge.
- Review the IP Enforcement Readiness Checklist and consider implementation of those points that support your business activities;
- Promote SIPA by utilizing the SIPA logo and/or SIPA Tip Line logo; and
- Provide a link to the SIPA website on your website.