When filing a report with 1-844-SeedTip, please provide as much of the information identified below as possible regarding the potential illegal use of seed. All information provided to SIPA will be kept confidential.
– Please provide any specific location(s) of the potential violation(s), including but not limited to the specific farm, fields, bins, and dates of potential violation;
– Please provide the full name of suspected violator(s) or entity including but not limited to cleaner/conditioner/delinter/nursery/grow out companies/seed broker as well as any associated individuals;
– Please provide the type of crop;
– If you know, please provide:
o The brand;
o The variety; and
o The trait.
– Any additional specific information regarding the suspected infringement, including:
o Seed volume; and
o Potential sales of the crop to a third party.