Want to learn more? You can find us at the following upcoming events.
Our Next Event is October 8, 2019
AgTech IP, Enforcement and Litigation: a discussion on patent assertion and defense, with an update on ensuring broad and enforceable claims
The education unit will feature a presentation by Daniel Knauss PhD and Chris Holly PhD of Cooley LLP.
SIPA will be hosting an Education Unit from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm on October 8, 2019 at the California Seed Association Mid-Year Meeting in Monterey, California.
The Education Unit will be provided live as well as by online webinar.
Contact James Weatherly to RSVP by October 1, 2019.
Phone: 303-861-2900 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Events We’ve Attended
Events in 2019
- August 22, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, The Benefits of Seed Innovations: What They Mean for Growers
- February 10-13, 2019, AUTM Annual meeting, Austin, TX
- February 3, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, Orlando, FL
- February 1-5, 2019, ASTA Flower and Vegetable meetings, Orlando, FL
Events in 2018
- December 4-7, 2018, ASTA Corn, Sorghum and Soybean Expo, Chicago, IL
- December 3, 2018, SIPA Education Unit, Chicago, IL
Become a SIPA Member
The Seed Innovation and Protection Alliance is established to promote the understanding and value of seed innovations as well as to facilitate and promote the respect of intellectual property rights for the benefit of members, growers, industry associates, consumers and the agricultural community.Inquire About SIPA Membership