Want to learn more? You can find us at the following upcoming events.
Our Next Event is November 7, 2019
Cover Crops and Intellectual Property: Understanding When, Where and How
The education unit will feature a presentation by Barb Campbell, Patent Attorney with Cochran Freund & Young and James Weatherly of SIPA.
SIPA will be hosting an Education Unit at Noon EST on November 7, 2019.
The Education Unit will be provided by online webinar.
Contact Bethany Roahrig to RSVP.
Phone: 303-861-2900 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Events We’ve Attended
Events in 2019
- October 8, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, Monterey, CA
- August 22, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, The Benefits of Seed Innovations: What They Mean for Growers
- February 10-13, 2019, AUTM Annual meeting, Austin, TX
- February 3, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, Orlando, FL
- February 1-5, 2019, ASTA Flower and Vegetable meetings, Orlando, FL
Events in 2018
- December 4-7, 2018, ASTA Corn, Sorghum and Soybean Expo, Chicago, IL
- December 3, 2018, SIPA Education Unit, Chicago, IL
Become a SIPA Member
The Seed Innovation and Protection Alliance is established to promote the understanding and value of seed innovations as well as to facilitate and promote the respect of intellectual property rights for the benefit of members, growers, industry associates, consumers and the agricultural community. To learn more, visit our SIPA Member Benefits & Terms on our website.I want to join SIPA