Want to learn more? You can find us at the following upcoming events.
Our Next Event is Aug 6, 2021
IP Enforcement: What does it take to win an IP Infringement suit?
The education unit will feature a presentation on IP Enforcement from the standpoint of an IP litigator, licensed investigator and an auditor of seed programs including breeding programs.
Contact Eloy R. Corona to RSVP.
Phone: 984-302-5366 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Ed Units:
Aug 6, 2021. IP Enforcement: IP Litigator, Investigations, Breeding Audits. (SIPA Members Only)
Sept 22, 2021. US Seed Sector IP Insights & SIPA Focus (at California Seed Assn.- Open to public)
Dec 6, 2021 2021 IP in Review (Open to public at ASTA’s CSS & Seed Expo in Chicago)
Past Events We’ve Attended
Events in 2021
- July 21, 2021 US Seed IP Insights (SIPA members only)
- June 25, 2021. University Tech Transfer Office IP Workshop
- May 7, 2021, Seed/Tissue Deposit Updates for PVP & Plant Patents Webinar
- March 25, 2021, SIPA Education Unit, IP Checklist & Best Practies Webinar
Events in 2020
- January 15, 2020, SIPA Education Unit, Plant Variety Protection and Patents, Webinar
Events in 2019
- December 9, 2019, Panel discussion on IP issues in seed
- November 7, 2019, Webinar on Covercrops and IP
- October 8, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, Monterey, CA
- August 22, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, The Benefits of Seed Innovations: What They Mean for Growers
- February 10-13, 2019, AUTM Annual meeting, Austin, TX
- February 3, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, Orlando, FL
- February 1-5, 2019, ASTA Flower and Vegetable meetings, Orlando, FL
Events in 2018
- December 4-7, 2018, ASTA Corn, Sorghum and Soybean Expo, Chicago, IL
- December 3, 2018, SIPA Education Unit, Chicago, IL
Become a SIPA Member
The Seed Innovation and Protection Alliance is established to promote the understanding and value of seed innovations as well as to facilitate and promote the respect of intellectual property rights for the benefit of members, growers, industry associates, consumers and the agricultural community. To learn more, visit our SIPA Member Benefits & Terms on our website.I want to join SIPA