Want to learn more? You can find us at the following upcoming events.
Our Next Event is January 15, 2020
Webinar on Plant Variety Protection and Patents
The education unit will feature a presentation by James Weatherly of SIPA.
SIPA will be hosting an Education Unit at 1pm EST on January 15, 2020.
The Education Unit will be provided by online webinar.
Contact Joy Reinhart RSVP.
Phone: 303-861-2900 | Email: email@example.com
Past Events We’ve Attended
Events in 2019
- December 9, 2019, panel discussion on IP issues in seed
- November 7, 2019, webinar on Covercrops and IP
- October 8, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, Monterey, CA
- August 22, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, The Benefits of Seed Innovations: What They Mean for Growers
- February 10-13, 2019, AUTM Annual meeting, Austin, TX
- February 3, 2019, SIPA Education Unit, Orlando, FL
- February 1-5, 2019, ASTA Flower and Vegetable meetings, Orlando, FL
Events in 2018
- December 4-7, 2018, ASTA Corn, Sorghum and Soybean Expo, Chicago, IL
- December 3, 2018, SIPA Education Unit, Chicago, IL
Become a SIPA Member
The Seed Innovation and Protection Alliance is established to promote the understanding and value of seed innovations as well as to facilitate and promote the respect of intellectual property rights for the benefit of members, growers, industry associates, consumers and the agricultural community. To learn more, visit our SIPA Member Benefits & Terms on our website.I want to join SIPA